A Wealthy Mind: About a Wealthy Mind

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

About a Wealthy Mind

Everyday people are searching for ways to make their life better, whether it is more money, loving relationships, success at work, or excellent health. And who doesn’t want to improve their life?!

People have their own ways of improving life, metaphysically or through religion. Whatever philosophy you choose, you begin to deal with three major points. I call these points Mind, Matter, and Energy.

My intention for my personal blog is improve my life as well as yours. Any book, tip, inspiration, thought I come across I will post here. I also welcome all feedback and suggestions and you can get a hold of me through email.

Have a great day and thank you for being here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home